We’ve all had dreams about our loved ones who’ve passed on, but have you had that one dream? You know the one…that fascinating dream that you and your deceased loved one were talking…the one that stood out from all the others and felt so real that as soon as you woke up, you had to tell someone about it?
If you don’t know what I’m talking about, then you haven’t had the dream…
But, if you’re jumping in your chair because you know exactly what I’m talking about, then you’ve made contact with your loved one in your dream!
When you’ve had the dream that you were talking with a person that has passed away in waking life, and you woke up amazed, excited and thrilled, but you’re not sure how to explain it to anyone, that dream wasn’t a dream…that was the real deal, you’ve literally spoke to someone who has passed on! You’re loved one has figured out that the only way to speak to you so that you can really hear them, is to talk to you through your subconscious…that is, your dreams!
If you’re still not sure that you’re conversation with your loved one was real, there are some other clues that they’ve reached out to talk with you in your dreams:
- The person had a particular habit in waking life, and they used or showed the habit to you in your dream.
- If you shared a secret with your deceased loved one, they let you know what the secret was…to prove to you that it’s really is them.
- They talk a lot, and sometimes you can’t get a word in edgewise, because, after all, they’re trying to explain something to you in a very short amount of time.
- They’re happy! Most of the time, when people have real contact with a loved one, the person who has passed is at peace, and truly is happy. In many cases, that’s the reason they’ve met up with you in your dream…to let you know that everything is okay.
- It’s inexpiable how real the dream was. You woke up knowing the dream was real, but you have a hard time trying to explain why it felt so real.
- The dream stays with you for years.
Hopefully you will have this happen to you in your lifetime, because it’s a life-changing experience..you’ll know that life is good on the other side, and your love ones are okay.
If you’re wondering if I’ve ever had the dream, the answer is yes. I decided to take a quick nap during the day several years ago. My dad, who’d been gone for almost ten years, appeared in my dream. He proved it was him by doing a little trick that he always did when I was afraid of something, and the trick would make everything better. I woke up absolutely astonished, happy and excited… I couldn’t wait to tell everyone I knew about it. I’ve never forgotten the dream, and I know it was real. But,I won’t give away what the trick was, because that’s forever between him and I.